Mission East Dallas provides primary medical care in a family practice setting. The medical center delivers a continuum of healthcare and provides a medical home for those patients with routine health care needs and patients with chronic health problems.
Medical services include:
- Preventative Care and Early intervention
- Chronic disease care
- Well women exams
- Urgent visits
- Minor procedures
- Primary care oriented mental heatlh services
- Care for Children, Adults, and the elderly
- Referrals for Mammograms
- Referrals to specialist and community resources
- Screening for diabetes, hypertension, and oral hygiene.
- Preventive health screenings and vaccinations
MISSION EAST DALLAS
2914 Oates Drive Dallas, Texas 75228 Phone: 972-682-8917 Fax: 972-682-0798 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission East Dallas is supported by the generous donations of foundations, corporations, individual donors, and volunteers. These combined contributions make it possible for MED to provide greatly needed health care services to the community’s uninsured population.
Please join MED’s mission for giving people HOPE! For every $25 donated one person can receive a basic medical visit. For every $50 one person can receive a basic dental visit.