Mission East Dallas provides primary medical care in a family practice setting. The medical center delivers a continuum of health care and provides a medical home for those patients with routine health care needs and patients with chronic health problems.
Medical services include:
- Preventative Care and Early intervention
- Chronic disease care
- Well women exams
- Urgent visits
- Minor procedures
- Diabetic education classes
- Primary care oriented mental health services
- Care for Children, Adults, and the elderly
- Referrals for Mammograms
- Referrals to specialist and community resources
- Screening for diabetes, hypertension, and oral hygiene.
- Preventive health screenings and vaccinations
- Sexually Transmitted Disease/Sexually Transmitting Infection or STD/STI Screenings
Care Manager- Coming Soon!
MED’s Case Manager is responsible for the coordination of the various elements that are involved in the care of an individual patient. Their role is to use resources and services in the best way possible to ensure proper utilization. MED’s Case Manager act as an advocate for patient welfare, and serve as a liaison between patients, their families, and healthcare providers.
Behavioral Health Counseling- Coming Soon!
Mission East Dallas is supported by the generous donations of foundations, corporations, individual donors, and volunteers. These combined contributions make it possible for MED to provide greatly needed health care services to the community’s uninsured population.
Please join MED's Capital Campaign of "Building the Future" where together we can support healing and hope, and facilitate access to high quality compassionate care of individuals and families in our community. Any amount is appreciated! $1 dollar pays for some post-card reminders. $3 dollars pays for one bus-pass and $25 dollars pays for one person to receive a basic medical visit.