Our Behavioral Health Specialist provides mental health and psychosocial assessments, counseling for individuals and families, case management, and referrals and coordination of services to community resources. Counseling supports patients with:
- Mental health concerns, such as depression, anxiety, etc.
- Family and relationship conflict support
- Healing from grief and trauma
- Managing and living with a chronic illness and chronic pain
- Alcohol/drug abuse support and assistance
If more specialized counseling is needed, our Behavioral Health Specialist can make referrals to and connections with other community services.
Our medical team provides patients with screening for common mental health and mood disorders, and invites patients to participate in a treatment plan for conditions of mild to moderate severity. If additional support is needed, our medical staff refers patients to our Behavioral Health Specialist, who is a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), or other community services.