- Where to Get Tested for COVID-19 in North Texas (from NBCDFW)
- Curative.com – https://curative.com/
- GoGetTesting.com – https://www.gogettested.com/
- FreeCOVIDTestingTX.com – https://www.freecovidtestingtx.com/
- YesNoCOVID.com – https://yesnocovid.com/
- CVS.com – https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing/?icid=cvs-home-hero1-link3-covid-testing
- Walgreens.com – https://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/covid-testing.jsp?ban=covidfy21_newtestingpg_brandstory_main_11.21.22
- Nomi Health announced plans to open drive-thru sites in Frisco at Toyota Stadium and southern Dallas (above). Neither requires an appointment, but you are encouraged to pre-register. The sites offer rapid antigen and PCR tests. Operators told NBC 5 to expect a one-hour turnaround for the results on the rapid tests and a 24-48 hour wait on the PCR test.
- Toyota Stadium
6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
7 days a week
200 World Cup Way (Corolla Lot)
DALLAS COUNTY: Dallas County Health and Human Services – Dallas County COVID Testing Locations
- Denton County Public Health updates its website with upcoming drive-thru testing clinics. The next clinics are scheduled for the week after Christmas.
Tarrant County Public Health offers 14 testing locations which include drive-up or walk-in locations. Two more testing locations have recently been added, open every Tuesday and Thursday:
- Fort Worth ISD Scarborough-Handley Fieldhouse 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Tuesday/Thursday
6201 Craig Street
Fort Worth, TX
- Como Community Center
1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday/Thursday 4660 Horne St
Fort Worth, TX
TEXAS DIVISION OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT – COVID TESTING LOCATION RESOURCES
- US Health and Human Services locator – https://findahealthcenter.hrsa.gov/
- COVID Testing Near Me – Google Maps –https://www.google.com/maps/search/covid+testing+near+me/
- CVS Health – https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing
- Walgreens – https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing
- Independent Pharmacy – https://doineedacovid19test.com/
- Walmart in partnership with Quest Diagnostics – https://patient.questdiagnostics.com/no-cost-covid-test
COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS
Health centers are an important component of the national response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Find a health center near you for available COVID-19 screening and testing. Please call the health center for more information about availability of low or no-cost testing.