Comprehensive Medical Care for the Whole Family
Whether you’re feeling sick, have chronic conditions, or just need a check-up, we’re here for you! Mission East Dallas is a medical home that provides comprehensive care, education, and referrals to specialists to help you take charge of your health.
- Primary care and urgent visits
- Prevention and screenings, including for diabetes, hypertension, and sexually transmitted diseases/infections
- Well woman care and reproductive health services
- Chronic disease care management
- Diabetes education classes
- Prescription assistance
- Minor procedures
- Ingrown toenail removal
- Joint injections
- Trigger point injections
- Simple laceration repair
- Simple skin biopsies and excisions, such as skin tag removal
- Abscess incision and drainage, based on size and locationinor procedures
Don’t have insurance? Don’t worry! We have Enrollment Specialists on-site to help you apply for government health insurance programs and a sliding fee discount program.
Have questions about your healthcare services or need referrals? Our Care Manager can help coordinate your care between doctors, specialists, and family members.
We provide primary medical care in a family practice setting. The medical center delivers a continuum of services with a focus on providing long-term care for patients’ chronic conditions, preventative health needs, and acute illness.
Mission East Dallas provides care for a wide range of dental needs. We create, with you, a custom treatment plan that fits your needs.
For our medical patients, Mission East Dallas has on-site counseling and behavioral health services. Talk to your doctor today about a referral for behavioral health support.